The AKJ Automotive (“Arbeitskreis Just‐in‐time”) is a group of experts and executives from the automotive industry and considers itself as a platform for an open and trustful exchange of information between all members of the automotive value chain (manufacturers, suppliers, service providers). Expert groups meet frequently to change the automotive industry towards better production and logistics systems.
Meetings are hosted by companies at changing industrial production sites and are combined with benchmark visits. Several AKJ Automotive congresses every year with approx. 200 participants promote industry solutions and results of the research.
- Meet and discuss good practices on site in the factories
- Expand your network with experts
- State-of-the art topics of relevance for the industry
- Enhancement of production and logistics systems
- Experience exchange of new processes and methodical standards
- Development of a global AKJ network
- Trusting environment on an equal footing with OEM, suppliers and service providers