Third Internal Conference of the AKJ Automotive
for Supply Chain Management, Logistics and
Manufacturing in the Automotive Industry.
- AKJ Conference 4th/5th Oct 2006 (Conference)
- Tours/Visits 5th Oct 2006 DaimlerChrysler, Nissan, Delphi
- Exhibition 4th/5th Oct 2006 (at the Conference)
- Award 2006 the 4th Oct 2006
- Seminars 6th Oct 2006
- Additional program
Conference languages Spanish and English
With lectures and best practice form
AKJAutomotive, Ambassador of Germany, AUDI, Bosch Germany, Bosch México, CeDIAM, DaimlerChrysler, EDS, EURO-LOG, ENIM France, Ford Germany, Ford México, FTE, gedas, General Motors, INA, IPL Prof. Schmidt, ITESM, Knorr-Bremse, Nissan Mexicana, Seglo Group, Siemens VDO, ThyssenKrupp, Univ. of Appl. Sciences Saarland, Volkswagen and Others.
They will show and discuss their strategies, activities, solutions and future concepts.
They will present the current and future challenges in the automotive industry for automotive manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. Program overview as pdf.
- Which trends we have to look for globally and locally?
- How can we achieve more efficiency at our suplliers?
- Which processes we need in the development chain?
- How can we detect common potentials in the supply chain?
- How can we manage the future cooperations to our suppliers?
- Which strategies and projects are needed in the future?
- How can we drive Benchmarks and use the best practices?
Learn more about the Best Practices in automotive industry for manufacturing, logistics and Information Technology - discuss with your colleagues what happens and what has to be done in the future.
Switch to the livetransmission over passwort.
Adress of Conference location
Sala de Congreso
Campus Estado de México
Tecnológico de Monterrey
km 3.5 Carretera Lago de Guadalupe
CP 52926, Aci Zapen de Zaragoza, Estado de Mexico
Further Information about AKJ Mexico.