Yearly Conference AKJ Automotive Mexico
International Conference for Logistics & Procurement, Manufacturing and Engineering and SCM/Information systems in the Automotive Industry.
- AKJ Conference 29th/30th Sep 2004 (Conference)
- Tours/Visits Bosch, DaimlerChrysler, Volkswagen
- Exhibition 29th/30th Sep 2004 (at the Conference)
- Expert/Business Matching speakers/experts
- Award 2004 the 29th Sep 2004
- Seminars 27th Sep and 1st Oct 2004
- Additional program
Conference languages Spanish, English, partly German.
With lectures and best practice from
Challenges and Strategies, Logistics and Manufacturing
AKJAutomotive, AUDI, automotive.saarland, BMW, Bosch, Continental, DaimlerChrysler, Delpi, Ford, Gedas, General Motors, Hella, Kautex, Magnadrivetrain, IPL Prof. Schmidt, ITESM, Ryder, QUAD/HP, Schaefer-Sistemas, Seglo, Siemens, Toyota Motorsports, UDLA, UPAEP, UNAM, Valeo, Volkswagen, Others.
They will show and discuss their strategies, activities, solutions and future concepts.
They will present the current and future challenges in the automotive industry for automotive manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.
The main questions:
- Which way does the automotive industry go globally, locally?
- Which features will the new automotive products have?
- What hidden potentials in the Mexican automotive industry?
- Which Concepts manage the future Supply Chain to suppliers?
- How can we manage the future cooperations between OEM and suppliers?
- Which strategies and projects are needed for more efficiency?
- How can I use Benchmarks and the advantages?
Come to the Conference and learn more about the the Best Practices in automotive manufacturing, logistics and Information Technology and discuss with your colleagues what is happening and what has to be done in the future.
Further Information about AKJ Mexico.